Urgent Cell location changes

  1. #1
    Trever B
    Guest

    Urgent Cell location changes

    I have cells that look like this

    Line U
    1 Qty - L
    2 =IF((E2)=RIGHT(U1,1),D2,0)
    3 =IF((E3)=RIGHT(U1,1),D3,0)
    4 =IF((E4)=RIGHT(U1,1),D4,0)

    When I update data to the left of the colums with a macro they change to:-

    Line U
    1 Qty - L
    2 =IF((E2)=RIGHT(U2,1),D2,0)
    3 =IF((E3)=RIGHT(U3,1),D3,0)
    4 =IF((E4)=RIGHT(U4,1),D4,0)

    How do I stop the cell location changing and to remain at U1

  2. #2
    I am not entirely certain I understand the question, but do you just need to reference $U$1 instead of U1?

  3. #3
    Max
    Guest

    Re: Urgent Cell location changes

    > How do I stop the cell location changing and to remain at U1

    Try in U2: =IF(E2=RIGHT(INDIRECT("U1"),1),D2,0)
    Copy U2 down
    --
    Rgds
    Max