[delete everything between]

  1. #1
    Steved
    Guest

    [delete everything between]

    Hello from Steved

    I would like to replace [what ever is between the bracket] and including the
    bracket
    leaving nothing. It is placed in a formula hence the reason to delete the
    brackets and what is between the brackets. Yes I copied the formula from
    another worksheet, and the brackets and in between refers back to that
    worksheet.

    Thankyou for your time

    ps is it possible to copy a formula from one sheet to another.

  2. #2
    pinmaster
    Select your cells containing the formulas then go to Edit/Find, in the "find what" box type[*] and leave the "replace with" box empty, hit "Replace All"

    About copying a formula, I'm assuming you want to display the result of a formula from a worksheet in another worksheet, if so then use Paste Special and select "paste link"

    Hope this helps!
    JG

  3. #3
    Forum Contributor