+ Reply to Thread

Formatting and Macro Problem

Valued Forum Contributor
    MS-Off Ver
    2010, 2016

Formatting and Macro Problem

I have an Excel File with ~7000 unique account numbers. My problem is I am trying to summarize the data in a separate worksheet and deliver to Senior Management and it needs to be formatted as I have indicated in the attached spreadsheet. I was trying to write a Macro that would do this for me, but am having no luck. For each account number found, I would need to create a table and fill the information into the appropriate columns. Once the information has been populated, the Macro would move to the next account and repeat the entire process thus creating another table and so on.

The second problem I am running into is each account may have more than one purchase in the same fund name (i.e. Suzanne Mullens has three trades in the Oppenheimer Limited Term Gov’t). If there is more than one trade in the same fund, all trades must be summarized in the same row. In addition, Share Quantity and Gross Amounts must be totaled. For example Total Share Quantity is 700.022; Gross Amount is $7,095.85.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    Attached Files Attached Files

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information