Can logical formulas be used to build accounts receivable workshe.

  1. #1
    Kev270
    Guest

    Can logical formulas be used to build accounts receivable workshe.

    Can the IF Logical formula be used with an argument that asks if a number
    falls in a rang between 2 numbers. I am trying to create an A/R Aging
    worksheet. I want to use a formula that asks if the age of the invoice falls
    between 31-60 days, if it does I want the dollar amount inserted in that
    cell. Same for the other age ranges. I can use the IF formula only if I am
    asking is a number > or < than 1 number.

  2. #2
    Waiau Pa NZ
    =IF(AND(($A$9-A12)<=60,($A$9-A12)>31),B12,"")

    A9 has =today()
    a12 is the date of invoice
    b12 is amount of invoice
    Greetings from New Zealand
    Bill Kuunders

  3. #3
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: Can logical formulas be used to build accounts receivable workshe.

    use AND as well

    =IF(AND(A1>=date1,A1<=date2),amount,"not within date range")

    Peo Sjoblom

    (No private emails please)

    news:[email protected]...