How do I create a new toolbar with different tickmark buttoms?

  1. #1
    lgpalhares
    Guest

    How do I create a new toolbar with different tickmark buttoms?

    How do I create a new toolbar with different tickmark buttoms? I want to
    create a tool bar wherein several different buttoms would be tickmarks. Then
    I would just click on the buttom and it would "tickmark" the number or
    information I want.

  2. #2
    lgpalhares
    Guest

    Re: How do I create a new toolbar with different tickmark buttoms?

    Thank you a lot.