need a roster that 3 kids can work to day by day?

  1. #1
    Mr Derek Green
    Guest

    need a roster that 3 kids can work to day by day?

    I need a roster sheet for my 3 children to work in the house as day by day
    house cleaning chores like eg; taking out the trash,vacuming the floor and so
    in turn day by day as the days go, a different job they have to do on a 7 day
    rotor period. Can you advise a spredsheet?

  2. #2
    David Billigmeier
    Guest

    RE: need a roster that 3 kids can work to day by day?

    Might be able to modify this one a little to fit your needs:

    http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...904331033.aspx

    Dave

  3. #3
    Middletown, CT, USA

    need a roster that 3 kids can .....

    How about:
    Monday-Tasks 1&2-child (A), Monday-Tasks 3&4-child (B), Mon.-Tsks 5&6-child (C),
    Tues-Tsks 1&2-child(B), Tues-Tsks 3&4-child(C), Tues-Tsks 5&6-child (A)
    Wed-Tsks 1&2-(C), Wed-Tsks 3&4-(A), Wed-Tsks 5&6-(B),
    Thurs-Tsks 1&2-(A), Thurs-3&4-(B), Thurs-5&6-(C),
    Fri-Tsks1&2-(B),Fri-3&4-(C), Fri-5&6-(A)
    Obviously what's important is that the number of tasks that ae to be completed on a daily basis must be divisible by three-your number of employees. You can see the work pattern to be repeated if Sat &/or Sun are "workdays". To keep the system running the obvious back-up "employees" are (M) and (D). That is, if there is sickness, homework, sports, etc. that get in the way of (A),(B) or (C) carrying out the tasks of the day, then (A),(B) or (C) may need to the substitutes of (M) and/or (D). Periodic participation of (M) and (D) will also add psychological strtength to the work-abilities of (A),(B) and (C) as they see that they are not trapped in an unending continuous "string" environment.
    GeorgeF