Workbook Sharing

  1. #1
    Chris
    Guest

    Workbook Sharing

    Hi all

    I'm sharing a workbook, which has worked very successfully up till now. I
    am now getting the error message:
    "This file has been locked by ZYXWVUT for saving. Try again later"

    Anyone come across this error before and know how to fix it.

    Thanks

    Chris

  2. #2
    On the Tools menu, point to Protection, and then click Unprotect Shared Workbook.

    If prompted, enter the password for the workbook.

    If prompted about the effects on other users of removing protection from the shared workbook, click Yes.

  3. #3
    Chris
    Guest

    Re: Workbook Sharing

    Thanks Thiem, I'll try that this morning and let you know how I get on.

    Chris