Help on Graphs

  1. #1

    Help on Graphs

    i can never get the Xaxis to swtich with the Yaxis in the line graph mode
    i have this data
    2 mol 80
    3 mol 67

    i want the xaxis to show 350, 80, 67
    but ti never does, no matter how i rearrange the colums. ?!
    thx

  2. #2
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: Help on Graphs

    Hi,

    Here is an explanation that should help,
    http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/Y_CategoryAxis.html

    Cheers
    Andy

    --

    Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
    http://www.andypope.info

  3. #3
    can i kind person do it for me im so confused

    eamil me the saved file to [email protected], id so appreciate this

    2 mol - 350 seconds

    3 mol - 80 seconds

    4 mol - 67 seconds

    5 mol - 45 seconds