Merge / Collate Workbooks into 1 Workbook

  1. #1

    Merge / Collate Workbooks into 1 Workbook

    Grateful for help with urgent problem, which requires automation:
    I've got 50 workbooks
    Each workbook is named after an Area

    Each workbook contains:
    Cell A1, Column Header 'Area'
    Cell B1, Column Header 'Zip Code'
    A2 to unknown number of rows contains the Area Name
    B2 to unknown number of rows contains different zip codes relating to that area

    I want to merge/collate all this data into one workbook. Please see example below:

    Area Zip Code
    Dallas 11111
    Dallas 11111
    Dallas 11111
    Dallas 11111
    NYC 22222
    NYC 22222
    NYC 22222
    Chicago 33333
    Chicago 33333
    Chicago 33333
    Chicago 33333
    Chicago 33333

    As it stands at the moment, the areas listed in the workbook example above are all in 50 different workbooks.

    Many Thanks,

    Chris

  2. #2
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: Merge / Collate Workbooks into 1 Workbook

    hi hassesbar

    Start here
    http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy3.htm

    --