Data Validation with Lists

  1. #1

    Data Validation with Lists

    Is there any way I can set up data validation to use a list that is NOT on the same worksheet as the cells I am imposing validation on??

    Thanks for your help!

  2. #2
    Alan
    Guest

    Re: Data Validation with Lists

    Yes there is, you have to name the range then use =MyRange or whatever you
    have called it,
    Regards,
    Alan.
    "R0bert0" <[email protected]> wrote in
    message news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Nazhat Aysha
    Guest

    Re: Data Validation with Lists

    Dear Alan,

    In an Excel VBA Application we have a Listbox(Activex Control).the last item
    though physically present is invisible (just doesn't show up though using the
    down arrow key we can reach it).
    We assign the list box items during run time.

    for ex, if we assign 10 items to the list box the last item is not visible
    though it is present there

    Is there a solution to this problem ? Any pointers to the solution will also
    be highly appreciated.

    Regards,
    Nazhat

  4. #4

    Re: Data Validation with Lists

    If you change the height of the listbox (either smaller or larger), does it
    help?