Convertin Text to numbers within a Macro??

  1. #1

    Question Convertin Text to numbers within a Macro??

    I am recording a Macro that involves and If statement. I want the macro to then paste over the if statements with values (1 & 0). When I paste values over the if statement the cells are formatted as text and although I highlight all of them and format cells as numbers in the macro it doesn't seem to record the step.

    How can I have these cells formatted as numbers within the macro??

    thanks.

  2. #2
    Rowan Drummond
    Guest

    Re: Convertin Text to numbers within a Macro??

    Maybe:
    Selection.NumberFormat = "0"
    or
    Selection.NumberFormat = "General"