Disable Customize option in toolbar

  1. #1

    Question Disable Customize option in toolbar

    Hello all,

    i want to disable customize option in toolbars, means right click on tool bar and select customize option.now i want to disable that custmize option.

    check the screen shot attachment.

    thanks&Regards,
    Amar...
    Attached Files Attached Files

  2. #2
    Norman Jones
    Guest

    Re: Disable Customize option in toolbar

    Hi Areddy,

    Try:

    Application.CommandBars("Toolbar List").Enabled = False

    ---
    Regards,
    Norman

    "areddy" <[email protected]> wrote in
    message news:[email protected]...

  3. #3

    Thanks Norman

    Hi Norman,

    it is not working.

    Regards,
    Amar...

  4. #4
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: Disable Customize option in toolbar

    It works for me. This command was added around SR2 of Excel 97. If you
    have an earlier version of xl97 it wasn't available, but then you would get
    an error.

    You do realize you have to run the code with that command in it?

    Tom Ogilvy

  5. #5
    Philip
    Guest

    Re: Disable Customize option in toolbar

    Hi,

    I think he also wants to prevent users double-clicking on the toolbar area
    which opens the Customize Toolbars dialog.

    In XP/ Office 2004 this can be done using the command

    application.disablecustomize = true

    regards

    Philip

  6. #6