Right-Click (Context Menu)

  1. #1

    Right-Click (Context Menu)

    Hiya,

    I wonder if you could help me please,

    I would like to either delete the "Delete" option that appears on the right-click menu bar or alternatively when the "Delete" option is pressed for a Macro to run. Can either of these be done?

    I can edit the main toolbars but cannot edit the right-click menu.

    Any help would gratefully be appreciated,

    Thanks

    Kevin

  2. #2
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: Right-Click (Context Menu)

    Hi Kryptonix

    Start here
    http://www.rondebruin.com/menuid.htm

    --
    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Thanks for your help Ron,

    I am looking at the link now..

    Cheers

  4. #4
    Hiya,

    I have worked out how to delete the "Delete" option on the right-click menu... how do I enable it so it does it just for that particular excel workbook? At the moment it does it for all excel files...

    Thanks

    Kevin

  5. #5
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: Right-Click (Context Menu)

    Read this first
    http://www.rondebruin.com/menuid.htm#Information

  6. #6
    Thanks for your help Ron, all works fine now...

    nice site you've got too

    Cheers

    Kevin

  7. #7