Remove drop-down list in Excel

  1. #1
    cdeldegan
    Guest

    Remove drop-down list in Excel

    We accidentally ended up with a drop-down list on one of the cells of our
    Excel worksheet and we can't figure out how to make it go away... Please help.

    We are using MS Office 2002

    Thank you

  2. #2
    pinmaster
    Try this:
    Select the cell then goto Data/Validation and click on "Clear All"

    HTH
    JG

  3. #3
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: Remove drop-down list in Excel

    Select the cell, do data>validation>clear all, click OK

    Peo Sjoblom

    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Remove drop-down list in Excel

    Select the cell

    Data>Validation, then click Clear All

    RP

  5. #5
    paul
    Guest

    RE: Remove drop-down list in Excel

    if it is a combo box from forms toolbar right click on it and cut.......dont
    paste it anywhere tho......This would work for a control toolar combo
    too.If it is a data validation list you just have to clear your data
    validations
    --
    paul
    remove nospam for email addy!