Hi

  1. #1

    Hi

    I have a user form with has a text box and a command button
    I use the text box to show a cash amount from two different works sheets

    then you click the button to bring up a 2nd userform which ask 3 options eg return to main page etc but i can not seem to close the first userform it just stay there.

    Its late and i have been working for sometime what am i missing?

    He is my code

    Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()

    userform2.show

    end sub