hide column and rows

  1. #1
    m_john
    Guest

    hide column and rows

    In my spreadsheet, I just want to show some rows and some columns and
    hide the rest. For example, I want to show column A-> F and row 1->50
    and hide the rest .How should I do it ?

    --
    m_johnPosted from - http://www.officehelp.in

  2. #2
    Valued Forum Contributor
    Verwood, Dorset, England
    MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2000
    Quote Originally Posted by m_john
    In my spreadsheet, I just want to show some rows and some columns and
    hide the rest. For example, I want to show column A-> F and row 1->50
    and hide the rest .How should I do it ?

    --
    m_johnPosted from - http://www.officehelp.in
    Hi m_john

    Select columns G-IV, then Format > Columns > Hide, select rows 51 - 65536, then Format > Rows > Hide
    Paul

  3. #3
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: hide column and rows

    Select A51:IV65536, do format>rows>hide, select G1:IV50,
    do format>columns>hide

    Peo Sjoblom

    news:[email protected]...