SendKeys function

  1. #1

    SendKeys function

    Hi all,

    I am trying to "SENDKEYS" to another appliction I am using.

    Basically I take Cell A6 and copy the contents into another app. I then want to select another Cell D6 and take the contents of that and copy that.

    Easy I hear you say......When I run it with just a6 it works fine. When I run it with D6 it works fine but when I put them both together the first cell is missed out and both columns in the other app have the data from D6 in.

    E.g. A6 = 50
    E.g. D6 = 100

    Copy one into other App = OK
    Copy both into other App = only inserts 100 and misses out 50.

    Sorry, that is the best explanation I could think of. Please help as this is absolutely killing me. THANK YOU ALL

  2. #2
    bpeltzer
    Guest

    RE: SendKeys function

    When making extensive use of SendKeys, I've had to include a statement to
    activate the 'target' app prior to each send. Ex:
    Application.ActivateMicrosoftapp xlMicrosoftWord
    SendKeys ...
    Just my experience (and not sure how that would translate if you've got non
    MS apps). --Bruce