How to AUTO SORT A-Z new data in a column (not menual sorting)

  1. #1
    Nir
    Guest

    How to AUTO SORT A-Z new data in a column (not menual sorting)

    In a table I wish to insert data to a certian column and than to have the
    respected row sorted automatically accordingly.Meaning the whole table will
    be sorted 1 column but automatically as I insert the data to the column.
    Thanks

  2. #2

    Record a macro

    Just record a macro, by highligting the whole colom, all of them you want to sort, then sort and stop recording macro

  3. #3
    RagDyer
    Guest

    Re: How to AUTO SORT A-Z new data in a column (not menual sorting)

    Post some examples of all the types of data that you're entering into this
    column.

    RD

    news:[email protected]...