Printing problem

  1. #1
    TUNGANA KURMA RAJU
    Guest

    Printing problem

    How can I print screen shot of my worksheet?
    How can I print only formulas of my workbook at one go?
    I have formatted my work sheet as tabular form ,user friendly query
    type,can I print it the same way as it appesrs in the screen?

  2. #2
    MELBOURNE
    How can I print screen shot of my worksheet?

    paste it into any of the office suite... for example, after taking the print screen shot (screen shot) paste it into the excel sheet (a new one) and then trim accordingly... i hope i understood ur question correctly

    How can I print only formulas of my workbook at one go?

    ALT+T+O -> VIEW -> tick the FORMULAS chk box under the WINDOW OPTIONS -- it will work...

    I have formatted my work sheet as tabular form ,user friendly query
    type,can I print it the same way as it appesrs in the screen?

    sorry, i didn't get u.. -- by my level of uderstanding just select the range and then in printing section select the active sheet area only...

  3. #3
    TUNGANA KURMA RAJU
    Guest

    Re: Printing problem

    It's ok but my worksheet contains a2:m60,all cells contains formulas,fromuals
    wrapping by which I am not able to see full formula text and printing full
    formula is not working.