How do I select last cell in column plus 1?

  1. #1

    Exclamation How do I select last cell in column plus 1?

    Hello,

    I am trying to select the last cell in a column plus one. Right now, I can select the last cell in a column, but I want to select the next one which is blank. Any ideas?

    Here's the code I have:

    Now I just want to select the next cell...

    Thanks!

  2. #2
    K Dales
    Guest

    RE: How do I select last cell in column plus 1?

    Range("A65536").End(xlUp).Cells(2,1).Select
    Just make sure when you do this you are not on Row 65536!!!
    --
    - K Dales

  3. #3

    Thumbs up

    Thanks! This did the trick!

  4. #4
    Gary Keramidas
    Guest

    Re: How do I select last cell in column plus 1?

    these both accomplish the same thing kd posted. just different ways

    Range("A65536").End(xlUp).Offset(1, 0).Select

    Range("A65536").End(xlUp).Range("a2").Select

    --

    Gary

    news:[email protected]...