Formula TIME question

  1. #1

    Formula TIME question

    I would like to know if it's possible to convert regular time to military time in Excel. I'm importing information from another program and need to convert all times after Noon to military. Is there a formula I can use for this?

    Thanks for your help.
    PG

  2. #2
    bpeltzer
    Guest

    RE: Formula TIME question

    If you've already got 3:30 PM, you can convert that to 15:30 just by
    selecting the right format: Format > Cells, select the Number tab, then the
    Time category. The second one down (13:30) should do what you need.