problem with FIND

  1. #1

    problem with FIND

    this updates a league table based on results.
    the problem is that it stops when it finds the first correct match of myLeague in myResults. how can i get it to find more than one correct match?
    eg. myLeague = "chelsea" , it finds only the first instance of myLeague in myResults, i need it to look to see if chelsea occurs more than once in myResults

  2. #2
    Rowan Drummond
    Guest

    Re: problem with FIND

    There is a a good example of the FindNext Method in VBA help.

    Regards
    Rowan

  3. #3
    thanks Rowan - trying to use

    but says object variable or with variable not set - any ideas?

  4. #4
    Rowan Drummond
    Guest

    Re: problem with FIND

    Without seeing all your code I would guess that the problem may be that
    mynewResultsH is not set to be a valid range.

    Hope this helps or post more (or preferably all) of your code.
    Rowan