How do I keep the help window on top and work on my worksheet

  1. #1
    Howard Walker 635
    Guest

    How do I keep the help window on top and work on my worksheet

    When working on a sheet in excel, I open the help window and wish to read it
    whilst making a suitable entry on the page. The help window closes as soon as
    it loses focus. In earlier versions this did not happen. Is there a fix for
    it?

  2. #2
    Forum Contributor
    6,195
    If you are using Excel 2003, the top left corner of the help-presented window has a Tile/Untile option.

    Not really pretty but does enable you to read the help whilst working on the sheet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Walker 635

  3. #3
    Howard Walker 635
    Guest

    Re: How do I keep the help window on top and work on my worksheet

    Thanks for that one Bryan. Never seen that Icon before.
    Howard Walker