format differnet widths columns and rows for different pages

  1. #1
    Spear Ruler
    Guest

    format differnet widths columns and rows for different pages

    I would like to know how you can have different formatting for row and colunm
    widths on different pages; is this possible and if so how do you do it??

  2. #2
    Netherlands Waddinxveen
    You could use VBA to change the column.width for a worksheet.....
    if you were talking about that?

  3. #3
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: format differnet widths columns and rows for different pages

    By "pages" do you mean printed pages on one worksheet?

    On each Excel worksheet the column width and row height are a property of the
    entire column or row and cannot have differing width or height in seperate
    areas of the sheet.

    Exception to the rule........

    You can "merge" cells to achieve this, but the disadvantages of working
    with/around merged cells most times outweighs the advantages.

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP