How to save the current worksheet as JPEG, TIFF or DICOM?

  1. #1
    DORI
    Guest

    How to save the current worksheet as JPEG, TIFF or DICOM?

    Just wondering if there is a way to save the current worksheet as tiff or
    jpeg file. I have a worksheet that I need to insert it in the PACS and our
    PACS only accept JPEG or TIFF or DICOM format.
    Thank you in advance.
    Dori

  2. #2
    You may search "print to file" software to achieve this.

    As far as I know there are many softwares (including freeware) available for you to transfer your printable files into JPEG, pdf. etc.

    Just need to do some googling, I think.

  3. #3
    DORI
    Guest

    Re: How to save the current worksheet as JPEG, TIFF or DICOM?

    I want to remove some of the steps in converting Excel to PDF and then PDF to
    JPEG. I know there are also screen capture softwares that take a picture of
    screen. But we need to make the program as simple as possible and in one
    place.
    Do you know any macros that can be written in a cell (lets call it "Print
    Button") so that when we click on it, it automatically save the current
    worksheet as JPEG?
    Thanks,
    DORI