vb code - Automatic transfer of data from one sheet to another

  1. #1

    vb code - Automatic transfer of data from one sheet to another

    Hi. Im doing a school project on spreadsheet, complex formulae, lookup, graphs, macros. I have 3 worksheets - 1 lookup table, 1 booking sheet (an invoice) and 1 for financial summary. for my booking summary i used vb code Selection.ClearContents and everytime i click pertinent data on my invoice is cleared. my real problem is: i wanted those cleared data (in Euro) to be automatically transfered to worksheet no. 3 as follows: column a - invoice no. ; column b- cola; coulmn c - soda, etc. how do i do it with vb? beacse after i get the financial summary i wud do graphs for this. thanks and cud u reply asap coz i need to submit tom.

  2. #2
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: vb code - Automatic transfer of data from one sheet to another

    See Ron de Bruin's copy to a database site.

    Several types of code for various scenarios.

    http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy1.htm

    Lotsa luck for tom.

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP