How-to not plot cells with zero value on graphs

  1. #1

    Thumbs up How-to not plot cells with zero value on graphs

    Hey! ANyone know how to not plot values if they equal zero in the graphs?

    Thanks!!

    keith

  2. #2

    non plotting of zeros

    I had this problem. I wrote a macro that scanned my data and wherever it found a value of zero it deleted the cell contents. They then do not plot on charts. My data values were complex formulas, so I wrote a second macro to reinstate the formulas so that the cells were able to display correct values when the base data changed.

  3. #3
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: How-to not plot cells with zero value on graphs

    Hi,

    Depending on the chart type you could have used a formula instead of VBA.

    =IF(test=0,NA(),test)

    where test is you complex formula.

    Cheers
    Andy