A little help please :)

  1. #1

    A little help please :)

    Hello,

    I'm a complete novice when it comes to spreadsheets, so go easy on me please .
    I'm doing a little project, but I need a little help.

    What I'm trying to do is something like this:
    =IF(B20>C20 AND D25>C25,A30,B30)

    However, this doesn't work for whatever reason, is there any way I can make this work?

    Thank's in advance, Phil.

  2. #2
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest