Excel Tables

  1. #1

    Unhappy Excel Tables

    I am copying excel table into word and doing a simple paste. When I paste the table, the empty space in the cell is filled with dots and the number wraps. Any suggestions.

  2. #2
    Zack Barresse
    Guest

    Re: Excel Tables

    Hi,

    Have you tried Paste Special as text?

    Zack Barresse, aka firefytr, (GT = TFS FF Zack)
    To email, remove the NO SPAM. Please keep correspondence to the board, as
    to benefit others.

    news:[email protected]...