Macro Command

  1. #1

    Question Macro Command

    Good Morning,

    I have created a bill Template in Excel and I need this to print one copy on Headed and 2 copies on Plain.

    I seem to be having a lot of problems with this.

    So I am now trying a macro to select all and copy open a word document paste the bill into the word doc and then run the LetterCopy Marco from Word and then go back to excel?

    I seem to be 98% there.

    Although I am having problems with getting it to paste.

    It is selcting all/ copying opening word fine.

    Please can anyone advise. I would really appreciate it.... ?

    Thanks,

  2. #2
    exceluserforeman
    Guest

    RE: Macro Command

    maybe from Word you can insert the spreadsheet