How to delete the sheet with out dialogue box

  1. #1

    How to delete the sheet with out dialogue box

    Hi,

    I want to delete the sheet with out dialog box. If i click delete sheet option in my excel, One dialogue box (Data may exist in the sheet(s) selected for deletion. To permanently delete the data press Delete.) is opened. I dont want this dialogue box. How to remove this...?

    I want delete the sheet immediately with out dialog box after click the delete option.
    Pls help me.

    Thanks,
    Ram.

  2. #2
    Nick Hodge
    Guest

    Re: How to delete the sheet with out dialogue box

    Ram

    Without code no...if this is a solution for use in code then it is

    Application.DisplayAlerts = False

    and True before you exit code

    Nick Hodge
    Microsoft MVP - Excel