Conditional Formating won't work

  1. #1
    Mary Mayo
    Guest

    Conditional Formating won't work

    Want to use Cond. Formating for wksht but option is grey - why? how do I fix?

  2. #2
    Ron Rosenfeld
    Guest

    Re: Conditional Formating won't work

    On Tue, 6 Dec 2005 06:27:02 -0800, Mary Mayo <Mary
    [email protected]> wrote:

    >Want to use Cond. Formating for wksht but option is grey - why? how do I fix?

    Possibly the worksheet is protected.

    --ron

  3. #3
    Forum Contributor

    Conditional Formatting

    Is there any way to have 4 conditions? I only see the option for 3.

    TIA,

    sabu

  4. #4
    Ron Rosenfeld
    Guest

    Re: Conditional Formating won't work

    On Tue, 6 Dec 2005 10:23:31 -0600, sabunabu
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Is there any way to have 4 conditions? I only see the option for 3.
    >
    >TIA,
    >
    >sabu

    Well, you can have your baseline format + 3 conditional formats so that is kind
    of like having four.

    If that won't do it for you, there have been multiple VBA solutions posted in
    this and related news groups. Just do a Google search for conditional
    formatting, and you should find plenty of solutions.

    --ron