Sales V Commission updated calculation

  1. #1

    Sales V Commission updated calculation

    Hello Forum
    I need a function to do the following:

    I need to calculate basic wage and sales commission

    Basic Wage

    Sales payment per order

    Sales
    1 - 10 10
    11 - 20 15
    21 - 30 20
    31 + 25

    Example 1
    Basic wage £0

    Sales 26 units at £20 per sale = £520

    Total wage £520

    Example 2
    Basic wage £100

    Sales 25 units at £20 per sale = £500

    Total wage £600

    This is what I need to show as the result.

    Hope someone can help

  2. #2
    Roger Govier
    Guest

    Re: Sales V Commission updated calculation

    Hi

    One way
    With Basic wage in A1, number of units sold in B1
    =A1+B1*10+B1*INT(B1/10)*5

    Regards

    Roger Govier

  3. #3
    Niek Otten
    Guest

    Re: Sales V Commission updated calculation

    In A1:A4: 0,11,21,31
    In B1:B4: 10,15,20,25
    In C1: Basic wage
    In C2: Sales units

    Formula:

    =VLOOKUP(C1,A1:B4,2)*C1+C2

    --
    Kind regards,

    Niek Otten

    "Carauto" <[email protected]> wrote in
    message news:[email protected]...

  4. #4

    Calculation update

    Hi Niek
    This does not seem to work unless I am doing somethign wrong. Say I have a basic wage £500 and sale of eight units. This will give a result of wages £500 and sales commission of eight units X £10 so total wages would be £580.

    Thanks,

    Martin

  5. #5
    Niek Otten
    Guest

    Re: Sales V Commission updated calculation

    That's exactly what I get.
    If you like, send me you e-mail address and I 'll send you the working
    example

  6. #6

    email address for nick