Smitfraud

  1. #1
    Forum Contributor

    Smitfraud

    Sorry guys this is not an Excel problem, but i don't know who to ask.

    When i load up Explorer and connect to the internet it comes up with a different homepage telling me that i am in danger:

    http://www.yoursystemupdate.com/

    I have run spywhere softwhere and it finds something called Smitfraud. It won't get rid of it.

    Anyone know how to get rid of it?

    Chris

  2. #2
    Sandy Mann
    Guest

    Re: Smitfraud

    As you said it is not an Excel problem. A google search returned 160,000
    hits for "smitfraud" - take your pick

    Sandy
    [email protected]
    Replace@mailinator with @tiscali.co.uk

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Smitfraud

    I suggest that you get a copy of HijackThis,
    http://www.download.com/HijackThis/3...-10227353.html, run it to
    produce a log, and then post the log at
    http://www.techsupportforum.com/forum50/ and explain your problem there.

    RP