Serial Letter- Connection with Excel database

  1. #1

    Serial Letter- Connection with Excel database

    Hi there,

    i want to print about 200 adresses on etiquettes.
    those are in an excelfile.
    the probl. is that I have on data on a whole page.
    What can i do, that every etiquette is filled with a different data?

    Thanks forward
    Vicky

  2. #2

    Re: Serial Letter- Connection with Excel database

    Do you mean envelopes?

    If you do, you may want to use MSWord's mailmerge for the printing of the
    envelopes and use Excel as the holder of the data.

    Here are a couple of links:
    http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge

    The first is from David McRitchie and the second is by Beth Melton and Dave
    Rado.