Timer code

  1. #1
    Forum Contributor
    MS-Off Ver

    Question Timer code

    Hi.

    I'm new at VBA so please be patient...

    I've worked out a code for a timer programme. I've used dataserial and time serial function.

    I've managed to record each intermediate time in the correct cell but it want it to record miliseconds, i.e., ss,000... How can I solve this?

    Thank you for your help.
    Last edited by pmguerra; 12-15-2005 at 07:07 AM.

  2. #2
    Philip
    Guest

    RE: Timer code

    Hi,

    I don't think you can get milliseconds using the native VBA functions, you
    need to
    use the API functions for that...

    For example, the API 'Sleep' function ...

    have a look at CPearsons site here:
    http://www.cpearson.com/excel/ontime.htm

    HTH

    Philip