Hyperlink path into a adjacent cell

  1. #1
    DARREN FONG via OfficeKB.com
    Guest

    Hyperlink path into a adjacent cell

    Hi,

    I have a list of cells with hyperlinks displaying amounts i.e. $100, $200 etc,
    what I want to do is display the path of the hyperlink next to the amounts.
    as I need to use part the path to do other work.

    Thanks a lot,
    Darren Fong

  2. #2
    Forum Moderator Leith Ross's Avatar
    San Francisco, Ca
    MS-Off Ver
    2000, 2003, & 2010
    Posts
    23,258
    Hello Darren,

    Here is a macro that will that will list the link address of all hyperlinks on the active worksheet. The hyperlink address is placed in the cell immediately to the right of the hyperlink.

    Sincerely,
    Leith Ross

  3. #3
    DARREN FONG via OfficeKB.com