Array Formula: Any help out there

  1. #1

    Array Formula: Any help out there

    I have an array formula that works correct up to the 20th row. It quits running on row 20 or it does not pick up any information after row 20.

    Any help out there

  2. #2
    JE McGimpsey
    Guest

    re: Array Formula: Any help out there

    Rather impossible to tell...

    What's the formula, and what cell(s) is it entered into? What type of
    data is in any referenced ranges?

    In article <[email protected]>,
    pete5761 <[email protected]>