Compare two table

  1. #1

    Compare two table

    Hi,

    I had transfer a table from the server database to my local computer.
    Is it possible if use excel to compare those two tables and extract the missing records that were not copy out?

    regards,
    ray

  2. #2

    Re: Compare two table

    Maybe...

    Can you pick out a key field/column that is common to both?

    If you can, you can use some of the techniques that Chip Pearson describes to
    show the differences:
    http://www.cpearson.com/excel/duplicat.htm

  3. #3
    Thanks Dave, I will take a look on it....

    regards,
    ray