Yellow pop-up message in cell

  1. #1
    Brw
    Guest

    Yellow pop-up message in cell

    Stupid question - but I have to ask. As I tab through a worksheet and come
    accross a certain cell, a popup message in a yellow box appears telling me
    some useful info pertaining to that cell. How do you create or delete this
    pop up?

    This is not a "comment" box - I know how to do those, this is just a simple
    pop up message. I would look in help but not sure what this is called? Any
    guidance?

  2. #2
    Forum Expert Cutter's Avatar
    Ontario,Canada
    MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2010
    Posts
    6,451
    Sounds like Data > Validation

    Check that out.

  3. #3
    Brw
    Guest

    Re: Yellow pop-up message in cell

    That was it! Thx! Have a Merry Christmas :o)