How to apply headings to all worksheets

  1. #1
    bill
    Guest

    How to apply headings to all worksheets

    I have a customized heading and footnote which I want to use for all
    worksheets in one file. Can someone tell me how please?

  2. #2
    R.VENKATARAMAN
    Guest

    Re: How to apply headings to all worksheets

    contor+tab of the worksheets . all worksheets will be selected
    now you type in sheet 1 whatever header you want. it will be repeated in all
    the sheets
    remember to select any one of the sheets so that selection of all sheets is
    deselected

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Forum Contributor
    One way would be to copy and paste the heading from your spreadsheet into a Header, and the footnotes into a footer. They will them be automatically printed on each page.
    Also, it is possible to repeat the printing of titles on every page:
    Quote from excel help file:
    If you have column or row labels on a worksheet, they can appear on every page of the printed worksheet. To set these print titles, click Page Setup on the File menu, and then click the Sheet tab.