Expanding Formula Bar

  1. #1

    Question Expanding Formula Bar

    Hi,

    Wonder if anybody can tell me how to expand the formula bar to accomodate large formulas without blockink the vew of column headers...

  2. #2
    Chip Pearson
    Guest

    Re: Expanding Formula Bar

    Unfortunately, this cannot be done.

    --
    Cordially,
    Chip Pearson

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Ragdyer
    Guest

    Re: Expanding Formula Bar

    BUT ... to easily toggle the formula bar off and on,
    Think - View Formula -
    <Alt> <V> <F>

    --
    HTH,

    RD

    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: Expanding Formula Bar

    Domingo

    A kludgy work-around............

    Window>New Window>Arrange>Horizontal.

    Arrange top window so's it covers 4 or 5 rows.

    Work in the bottom window. Your long formulas will drop down into the top
    window when you select a cell in lower window.

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP

  5. #5

    Smile Thanks

    Thank you all