how do i get a pop up with reminders of things to do at spacific .

  1. #1
    abc answering service
    Guest

    how do i get a pop up with reminders of things to do at spacific .

    i need a way to get a pop up or something like it that will remind me to do
    things at a spisific time during the day and can;t find it in ms office excel
    is there a way that i can

  2. #2
    If you have "Office" program "Outlook" will do that for you in Calendar section, Hope that works.

  3. #3
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: how do i get a pop up with reminders of things to do at spacific .

    Why not use calendar Outlook if indeed you have office installed?

    http://www.cpearson.com/excel/ontime.htm

    Peo Sjoblom

    (No private emails please)

    "abc answering service" <abc answering [email protected]>