Printing entire page of gridlines

  1. #1
    California, USA
    MS-Off Ver

    Printing entire page of gridlines

    How do you print an entire page of grid lines? I can only print gridlines that have values in them. I want the whole page(so I can actually write stuff in later)?

    TIA

  2. #2
    CLR
    Guest

    Re: Printing entire page of gridlines

    Highlight the range of cells of interest.....then right-click > FormatCells
    > BorderTab >(select line style desired) > OutlineButton > InsideButton

    Vaya con Dios,
    Chuck CABGx3

    "araki" <[email protected]> wrote in
    message news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: Printing entire page of gridlines

    Excel needs something to print.

    A blank sheet will not do.

    Workaround............

    In L50 enter a <space>

    Excel now thinks the print range is A1:L50.

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP