Line Chart

  1. #1
    elusiverunner
    Guest

    Line Chart

    I am having problems charting - the value of one axis is dates the other is
    for price per unit. I have had success with one value per date, but I don't
    seem to be able to plot two values per date. Could someone please help me
    with plotting two values each day ?
    --
    Steven.

    In God we trust, all others we virus scan.

  2. #2

    dates plots

    if your dates IN TEXT FORMAT are in col A, you can put values in cols BCD etc and you will get a line plotted for each column.

  3. #3
    elusiverunner
    Guest

    Re: Line Chart

    I have dates in column A, first set of values are in B and the second set in
    C, however I can not get the chart wizard to pic up the values correctly -
    that is it only picks up the values in column C