Shift key down for 6 secs and somethings happened ? How to undo

  1. #1
    Cherie
    Guest

    Shift key down for 6 secs and somethings happened ? How to undo

    I've held down the shift key for more than 6 seconds, a warning message came
    up and now my mouse is playing up and the keys seem to have reversed ie hit
    the 0 key but the ) comes up instead

    How do I reverse this back to normal ?

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Shift key down for 6 secs and somethings happened ? How to undo

    Sounds like you have stickykeys set perhaps. Trying hitting shift a number
    of times (5 at least) and when the dialog pops-up, click Cancel.

    Bob Phillips

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Forum Contributor
    Try the following - Go to START - SETTINGS - CONTROL PANEL - ACCESSIBILITY OPTIONS - And then uncheck some boxes. This solved my problem when I have held keys down too long without typing.