Conditional formatting - Blink

  1. #1
    Sivassou
    Guest

    Conditional formatting - Blink

    Hi,

    I need to know the blinking a value or cell is avail in Excel.

    For example, if the value is >100, the value should blink.

    Can anyone help?

    Thx in adv.

    -Sivassou.

  2. #2
    Forum Expert swatsp0p's Avatar
    Kentucky, USA
    MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2010
    Posts
    1,545
    Blinking is possible with VBA, but not with conditional formatting. However, most users will agree that blinking is very annoying, and that simply changing the background color to red (or similar) is just as affective without the eye strain of a blinking cell.

    Try the conditional formatting route and see if meets your needs.

    Good luck.

    Bruce
    Bruce
    The older I get, the better I used to be.
    USA

  3. #3
    Sivassou
    Guest

    Re: Conditional formatting - Blink

    Thx Bruce....I got in Conditional formatting.

    However, my customer requirement is 'to blink...'

    By the way, Can I have a VBA code and how to do that.

    Plz.

    -Sivassou.

  4. #4
    Peo Sjoblom