Percentage calculation

  1. #1

    Percentage calculation

    In G18, I want this cell to calculate 10% of the number in H17. How can I make a formula for this? I try to simply put in =H17(0.1), but it gives me a
    !REF error. Thanks.

  2. #2
    Forum Contributor
    Houston, TX
    Quote Originally Posted by Roz
    In G18, I want this cell to calculate 10% of the number in H17. How can I make a formula for this? I try to simply put in =H17(0.1), but it gives me a
    !REF error. Thanks.
    =0.1*H17 is your formula.

    Regards.
    BenjieLop
    Houston, TX

  3. #3
    Stephen
    Guest

    Re: Percentage calculation

    "Roz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > In G18, I want this cell to calculate 10% of the number in H17. How can
    > I make a formula for this? I try to simply put in =H17(0.1), but it
    > gives me a
    > !REF error. Thanks.

    =H17*0.1
    or