Need HELP with Formula

  1. #1

    Need HELP with Formula

    I have two spread sheets in one work book. The first sheet is named DRAW SCHEDULE 1-9 and the second is named DRAW SCHEDULE 10-18. On the first sheet in Y21 there is this formula that reads like this =sum(d21:u21). I need to know what the formula is to add y21 in the first sheet to d21:u21 in the second sheet. The annswer will appear in y21 on the second sheet.

    Your feedback is most appreciated.

    Thanks for you help

  2. #2
    Art
    Guest

    RE: Need HELP with Formula

    K,

    Try this: =SUM(D21:U21)+'DRAW SCHEDULE 1-9'!Y21

    You should note that you can create these formulas by "pointing" to things
    on the spreadsheet. It's a little difficult to explain without your seeing
    it, but try this.

    On your first sheet, in cell Z21 do this:
    Type: =sum(
    Now, click on cell D21 on your second sheet,
    type a comma,
    click on cells E21 on your second sheet.
    Now type ) and then enter.

    Art

  3. #3
    Jim May
    Guest

    RE: Need HELP with Formula

    In your cell Y21 on your send sheet (...10-18) enter:

    ='DRAW SCHEDULE 1-9'!Y21+SUM('DRAW SCHEDULE 10-18'!D21:U21)

    HTH

  4. #4
    Sandy Mann
    Guest

    Re: Need HELP with Formula

    Just add it into the SUM in the second sheet:

    =SUM(D21:U21,'DRAW SCHEDULE 1-9'!Y21)

    Sandy
    [email protected]
    [email protected] with @tiscali.co.uk