Excel formula to change a value every 2 weeks

  1. #1

    Cool Excel formula to change a value every 2 weeks

    Hi there
    I need a formula to make text in a cell change every 2 weeks. The text in the cell should read 'do not change air con. units', but every other week it should read 'change air con. units'.

    If you can help I would be very greatful.
    Thanks!

  2. #2

    Re: Excel formula to change a value every 2 weeks

    Maybe something like:

    =IF(MOD(INT(A1/7),2)=1,"one week","other week")

    This starts the week on a Saturday.

  3. #3
    Thankyou for your help Dave